Ms. Shiffah is a Senior Legal Associate in the firm. She is a Civil, Commercial and real estate lawyer. She holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Makerere University Kampala and Law Development Centre.
Shiffah begun her work life quite early at the Chief Magistrate’s Court in Mengo at Kampala where she mostly did Legal Research and later joined Nangwala, Rezida and Company Advocates for her clerkship, she then joined the S-M Cathan Group as in-house Counsel for the four busy companies.
With this wealth of experience, Shiffah joined the firm in 2016 as a legal associate where she immediately joined the research, commercial and corporate and debt recovery department and has since risen in rank to Senior Legal Associate.
She subscribes to the East African Law Society and the Uganda Law Society.
Professional Memberships and Qualifications
- Advocate, High Court of Uganda
- Member, East African Law Society
- Member, Uganda Law Society
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Law Development Centre (Uganda)
- LL.B, Makerere University, Uganda.
Areas of Expertise.
- General Commercial & Civil Litigation
- Real Estate law
- Mortgage creation and Perfection
- Debt Collection & Recovery
- Employment and Labour law